: The House State Government Committee will continue its investigation on Pennsylvania’s election process with a hearing on the operation of county election offices on Election Day and satellite election offices, including ballot drop boxes.
: Chairman Seth Grove (R-York) and members of the committee will receive testimony from the following experts:
• Ed Allison, Voter Registration and Elections, Lawrence County.
• Patricia P. Nace, election consultant, Northumberland and Snyder counties; retired Snyder County election director.
• Seth Bluestein, chief deputy commissioner, chief integrity officer, City of Philadelphia.
• Shane Fitzgerald, executive editor, Bucks County Courier Times and The Intelligencer; state editor, USA Today Network.
• Sambo Dul, elections director, Arizona Secretary of State.
• Tim Mattice, executive director, Election Center.
• Pam Anderson, M.P.A., CERA, principal, Consilium Colorado, LLC; elections policy and administration expert.
: Thursday, March 25, at 12:30 p.m.
: Room G-50, Irvis Office Building, Capitol Complex, Harrisburg.
LIVE WEBSTREAMING: The meeting will be streamed live at RepGrove.com
*Editors’ Note: Following the hearing, Grove will be available to take questions in the East Wing Rotunda.
Media contact: Greg Gross, 717.260.6374, firstname.lastname@example.org