: As the House State Government Committee continues its investigative hearings on Pennsylvania’s election system, members will receive testimony from elections experts on mail-in and absentee ballots procedures in the Commonwealth.
: Chairman Seth Grove (R-Dover) will be joined by committee members, as well as the following officials:
• Jonathan Marks, deputy secretary for Elections and Commissions.
• Charles Stewart III, political science at MIT.
• Elections policy and administration expert Pam Anderson, principal of Consilium Colorado, LLC.
• Thad Hall, director of Voter Registration and Elections for Mercer County.
• Richard T. Gebbie, CEO of Midwest Direct.
: Thursday, March 18, at 11 a.m.
: Room G-50, Irvis Office Building, Capitol Complex, Harrisburg.
This hearing will stream live on PAHouseGOP.com