: The House State Government Committee will hold a hearing on the lack of government transparency and how Right-to-Know Requests went unanswered by the Wolf administration during the COVID-19 pandemic.
: Chairman Seth Grove (R-Dover) will be joined by members of the committee, as well as the following officials:
• Liz Wagenseller, executive director of the Office of Open Records.
• Nathan Byerly, deputy director of the Office of Open Records.
• Cate Barron, president, PA Media Group.
• Melissa Melewsky, media law counsel, Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association.
• Joseph H. Gerdes III, director of government relations, State Association of Township Supervisors.
• Richard W. Perhacs, county solicitor and open records officer, County of Erie.
• Amy Sturges, director of governmental affairs, the Pennsylvania Municipal League and the Pennsylvania State Association of Township Commissioners.
: Tuesday, March 9, at 1 p.m.
: Room G-50, Irvis Office Building, Capitol Complex, Harrisburg.
LIVE WEBSTREAMING: The hearing will be streamed live at RepGrove.com
Media contact: Greg Gross, 717.260.6374, email@example.com