The House State Government Committee will hear from state and local officials on election audits as part of the investigative hearings on Pennsylvania’s election system.
Chairman Seth Grove (R-Dover) will be joined by committee members, as well as the following local and state officials:
· Office of the Auditor General: Auditor General Timothy DeFoor; Janet Ciccocioppo, director of the Bureau of Performance Audits; and Anne Skorija, director of the Bureau of Information Technology Audits.
· Hope Verelst, deputy chief clerk and director of elections/voter registration, Sullivan County.
· Thad Hall, elections director, Mercer County.
· Jonathan Marks, Department of State Deputy Secretary for Elections and Commissions.
· Liz Howard, senior counsel, Brennan Center for Justice’s Democracy Program.
Thursday, Feb 11, at 1:30 p.m.
G-50 of the Irvis Office Building, Capitol Complex, Harrisburg.
The meeting will be streamed live at PAHouseGOP.com and RepGrove.com
Rep. Seth Grove
Chairman, State Government Committee
Pennsylvania House of Representatives